The WiFiblast extender is a wireless range extender. It enhances Wi-Fi range signals from the present wireless network. It delivers a range of 300 Mbps with a 2.4Hz network frequency band. This extender is specially designed for small offices, businesses, hotels, restaurants, and others.This post is all about the How to setup wifiblast blast Extender and how to fix all setup your device.
This Wi-Fi amplifier improves the feeble network range as well as its coverage. This extender is extremely efficient. You just need to setup Wi-Fiblast extender to enjoy a fast network connection. If you don’t know how to set it up, don’t worry. Further, we’ll go through the process of the setup.
Steps for the Wi-FiBlast Range Extender Setup
You can set up the extender using two methods. Now you can either set it up with an ethernet cable or you can use a wireless method, with the WPS button. You can execute the Wi-Fiblast extender setup by the following methods:
How to setup wifiblast extender with WPS
- Firstly, when you have unpacked the extender, make sure you have received all the required accessories.
- This includes a power adapter and cord, ethernet cable, Wi-FiBlast extender, and the manual.
- Secondly, pick a suitable location for your range extender.
- It is suggested to keep it close to your Wi-Fi router.
- Then, find the WPS button, which is usually on the front side of the extender. Press the button for a few seconds.
- Next, find the WPS button of your Wi-Fi router, which is on the back.
- Press this button within 2 minutes.
- Then, observe the WPS indicator of the extender.
- If it lights green then that indicates the Wi-Fiblast is successfully set up.
This is how you setup Wi-Fiblast extender using the WPS button. If you are having any issues with the setup you can try the Wi-Fiblast extender reset.
How to setup wifiblast extender with Ethernet
You can easily setup Wi-Fiblast extender by following the mentioned steps:
- Initially, to set up Wi-Fiblast extender, you need to power off the range extender if it’s on.
- After that, to make the wired connection you need to find the LAN port.
- Next, using a yellow ethernet cable, make the connection between the router and the extender.
- Now, you can plug the extender into an outlet and power it on.
- Check the power indicator, if it’s green then it signifies the connection is successful.
Now, the process of Wi-Fiblast range extender setup is complete.
Process of the WiFiblast Extender Login
To log in to your range extender, you require its IP address, password, and username. This information is available in the manual. Follow the steps to log in:
- First of all, you need to check the Wi-Fi connection in the device to log in.
- Then, check the browser with the latest technology and open it. Ensure it is the updated version.
- Next, in the address bar, enter the IP address. Usually, the IP address is 192.168.I0.1.
- Then, you will be asked for the username as well as the password.
- After inserting the information, you’ll be logged in to the account.
This is how you can execute the Wi-Fiblast extender login procedure. Now you can configure the extender however you want to.
The procedure of Wi-Fiblast Extender Reset
If your Wi-Fiblast extender is troubleshooting, you can try resetting it. As it has proven to resolve a lot of the issues of the extender. You just need to locate the reset button. Then press the button and wait till the LED turns orange.
You can also factory reset your router from the admin panel. After resetting it, you will have to configure it again.
If the issues are still not resolve or if you are having any other issues, reach out to our team. We’ll provide an immediate as well effective solution.