Troubleshooting tips to fix the Comfast login not working error
Powercycle your devices
Check cable connections
Enter the correct login address
Check your Wi-Fi connection
Clear browser cache
Upgrade the Comfast repeater firmware
Disable firewall and proxy server
Use the Comfast default IP
Reset your Comfast repeater
Check the below tips to log into the Comfast wifi repeater
- Plug the range extender into a wall outlet and switch on the power supply.
- Connect the repeater with your client device using an Ethernet cable.
- Type the default IP of the Comfast device http://192.168.10.1 in the browser’s address field.
- A login window will appear where you would be asked to enter the default username and password.
- Log in with the login details of your Comfast wifi repeater to get access to the Comfast wireless repeater setup page.
- Click on the Quick setup and follow the online instructions to complete the setup process.
- Now, you can configure or customize any repeater settings such as change password, firmware update, or more.