Is your comfast CF-E380AC not working after firmware update? If yes, then don’t worry as you can find the troubleshooting tips in this blog and get rid of the error.
Comfast CF-E380AC is an access point that helps to extend the wireless signals. You can stream internet, play online games, and browser without compromising with the speed of the wifi signals. It lets you enjoy even wifi signals throughout your place. However, if your comfast access point not working then you must check out the possible list of reasons through this guide. Also, you can learn about the solutions if your comfast firmware update failed.
How to resolve comfast CF-E380AC not working after firmware update issue?
Comfast not working is not a new issue. Many users often encounter comfast firmware update failed issue. You don’t need to worry if you are also facing the same. Try the below-mentioned troubleshooting tips.
- You must change your IP on your PC to 192.168.1.20 with subnet 255.255.255.0 and gateway 192.168.1.1.
- Plug your PC directly into the LN port of the comfast access point with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Avoid using a wireless connection between comfast CF E380AC access point and computer.
- Make sure you download the latest firmware file from the official support comfast website. If the firmware file is not verified or genuine, you might face comfast not working issue.
- Remove the Ethernet port from the Access Point and power it off.
- Return the Ethernet cord to Access Point while holding down the reset button.
- Continue to hold down the reset button until the unit will initially light up.
- When the comfast unit starts to flash release the finger from the access point.
- The device will stop flashing and the light will turn off.
- Now, go directly to 192.168.1.1 and you will see a firmware upload page.
- Download the original firmware file from there.
- Allow the comfast access point to restart.
- Reconfigure the settings of your device.
By following these troubleshooting tips, you will be able to resolve COMFAST CF-E380AC Not working after firmware upgrade issue. To get more details on COMFAST access point not working, you can contact our technical and as for their advice. They are available round the clock to provide you assistance.